ABOUT THIS EVENT
Experience an electrifying Afrikaans rock festival featuring the iconic KAREN ZOID at this one-of-a-kind event that promises to rock your socks off! Featuring wine tastings, well-known local restaurants, food stalls, fire dancing, a line-up of talented local artists, and one unforgettable vibrant atmosphere, this is one day not to be missed!
FESTIVAL FOR THE PERSONS OVER THE AGE OF 13 YEARS ONLY!
4 Covered Stalls (booked @ The Erika Turvey Art Gallery via Quicket) are available for VIP guests (accommodates up to 10 guests) @ R15,000.00 PER BOOTH. Get a perfect view of the stage while comfortably seated at a covered booth with friends or family and your very own spread of snacks and a self-service bar with unlimited drinks!
8 Seated Tables (booked @ The Erika Turvey Art Gallery via Quicket) are available for guests (accommodates 8 guests per table)to book @ R4000.00 PER TABLE. Get a perfect view from the upper and lower deck of the Erika Turvey Art Gallery, including a delectable platter and 4 bottles of wine.
30 Golden Circle guests (booked @ The Erika Turvey Art Gallery via Quicket) get an exclusive dance area right in front of the stage!
150 seats are available for any concert attendees.
Restaurants have tables available but pre-booking is essential!
- Bring enough warm clothing, an umbrella (in case of the weather), and cushions (limited seated space). (This event is not covered). Bring along camping chairs (limited seating available).
- Remember to book at the village restaurants (Pollocks & Village Pub) in advance for that evening/day (while tables are available)
- Seats are available on a first-come/first-serve basis (no seat holding allowed)
- Print out tickets in case of load shedding (networks are unstable) to prevent holding up the line.
- Book tickets now as NO tickets will be sold at the gate!
- You will be given a color-coded wristband, wear this at all times so security knows you are where you are allowed to be at all times.
- ROCK FESTIVAL ATMOSPHERE – Bring along good vibes!
ORANGE – Entry-level concert attendants
YELLOW – Golden-circle-level concert attendants
BLUE – Reserved table (reserved with The Erika Turvey Art Gallery) level concert attendants
HOLOGRAPHIC SILVER – VIP booth (reserved with The Erika Turvey Art Gallery) level concert attendants
RED – Staff
NEON PINK – Teenagers over 13’s – 18’s
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- NO UNDER 13’s ALLOWED. NO ALCOHOL WILL BE SOLD TO ANY CONCERT ATTENDEES UNDER 18, ID WILL BE REQUIRED AT SALE POINTS.
- NO ENTRY WITHOUT A TICKET.
- NO FIREARMS OR ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES ARE ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES, BAGGAGE WILL BE SECURITY CHECKED AT THE ENTRANCE.
- BY PURCHASING THIS TICKET YOU AGREE TO ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK, THE ERIKA TURVEY GALLERY/MILKWOOD VILLAGE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES/STOLEN GOODS, OR INJURY. MILKWOOD VILLAGE AND ITS TRUSTEES WILL NOT BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR INJURY OR LOSS OF LIFE.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED TO BE BROUGHT IN IF ATTEMPTED YOU FORFEIT YOUR TICKET.
- RETURNS POLICY: NO REFUNDS ON TICKETS.
- RIGHT OF ADMISSION IS RESERVED.
- NO ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION ON THE COMMON GROUNDS IS ALLOWED AFTER 11 PM, AND ONLY ON THE TWO LICENCED PROPERTIES (POLLOCKS & VILLAGE PUB) IS ALLOWED AFTER THE SHOW. CONCERT ATTENDANTS ARE ALLOWED TO BRING ALCOHOL OFF FROM THE LICENCED PREMISES TO COMMON GROUNDS FROM 11 AM TILL 11 PM (THERE-AFTER YOU ARE SUBJECT TO A FINE)
- SEATING IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE – RESERVING OF SEATS IS NOT PERMITTED.
- NO GLASS IS PERMITTED TO ENTER THE PREMISES!